Giving back to the community and Sponsorship
Tod Anstee Hancock is delighted to be able to support two local charities: Friends of Chichester's hospitals and St. Wilfrid's Hospice. Local Chichester residents will be aware of the fantastic work which both charities do to help people when they are at their most vulnerable, either when sick in hospital or in the last phase of their lives. On the completion of every sold property, Tod Anstee Hancock provides a donation of £100 to one of these two charities.
St Wilfrid's Hospice has been in Chichester since 1987 and over the years has grown in size developing the services provided. They are now a 14 bed (with en-suites) inpatient units with day care facilities, an education unit, a hospice at home service, and nurse specialist based in the community.
The Friends support St Richard's Hospital and mental health services in practical ways - providing support and funding medical and therapeutic equipment which is beyond the means of the hospital's NHS budget.They Ensure that:
- Staff have the best equipment available to treat and care for patients
- A patient's hospital stay is as comfortable as possible
- Patients, staff and visitors are served by the hospital shop and ward trolleys
Tod Anstee Hancock is proud to be a sponsor of The Chichester Festival Theatre. They are one of the UK's leading producing theatres and a registered charity.
Itchenor Sailing Club
Founded in 1927 the Itchenor Sailing Club seeks to provide a friendly environment for like-minded people to join together in the enjoyment of sailing, both racing and otherwise, with appropriate facilities ashore and afloat.
- The Club aims to provide an environment where young sailing talent can be encouraged, taught and developed.
- The Club seeks to provide top class amateur racing. The management of the racing programme relies on all members making a voluntary contribution to support this activity.
- The Club supports a cruising division for those who sail away from the harbour.
- The Club House is available to members, their friends and visiting sailors to promote the sport of sailing and encourage good fellowship.