Maximising the value of your assets through proactive property management we provide a bespoke property management service for our clients that will maintain and enhance your property investments and ensure optimal occupier retention.
- Rent and deposit collection
- Insurance collection and apportionment
- Management of common areas including service charge collection and apportionment
- Vetting and overseeing contractors
- Regular property inspections
- Close liaison with Clients and Tenants
- Provision of regular management reports which include details of monies collected or expended. Areas of occupier concern and information regarding occupier non-compliance
- Management of vacant properties
Leasehold Advisory Service for Commercial Property
Our Lease Advisory team can provide impartial advice for both owners and occupiers of commercial property. We keep abreast of the latest market developments and have an extensive database of up to date transactions and availability.
Our areas of expertise:
Lease Expiries and Renewals
The end of a lease offers an opportunity to restructure the lease terms when the rent can go up or down. Whilst a statutory framework governs most renewals, resulting in some cases being referred to court, an increasing number of leases are unprotected. Our team is highly experienced in managing this technical process and can provide both strategic advice, liaison with legal advisors to ensure the correct service of statutory notices and support throughout the negotiation.
Technical expertise coupled with local market knowledge enables us to provide advice and negotiation support on rental values and strategy.
Find out more why Tod Anstee Hancock are the perfect choice to let your commercial property in West Sussex.
Looking to rent a new premises for your business? Browse commercial properties to rent in West Sussex.